Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Current Body Spray: For Him and Her

So, Im doing a double feature today showing you what my boyfriend and I currently wear. I currently wear "Love Spell" by Victoria Secret. I wear the body mist. I love this smell! The last time I wore it was during 8th grade so it definitely reminds me of that time. Its a blend of peach, cherry blossom, and warm jasmine.

My boyfriend wears "Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection in #4". He wears the body spray. We went shopping and he loves Ralph Lauren scents so I didnt hesitate to get it for him. It smelled so good to me. It has mandarin and kyarawood. It's definitely a one-of-a-kind scent for your guy.

Comment and let me know what scent you guys wear. :-)

2 comments:

L said...

Oh, I just love the Lauren scent. I actually love them all from that collection. :D

marvellous said...

Hi! I wish to say that this post is amazing, well written and come with approximately all important infos. I’d like to peer extra posts like this . Here is my homepage; tecteem.