Monday, April 19, 2010

Nose Piercing!!


I finally got it! I've been talking about it for the longest and I've always been too chicken. lol If my boyfriend literally wasnt there and was driving, I probably wouldnt have done it and stalled it for another 2 weeks. I was getting butterflies just on the way there. 


We got in and did it. It was super quick. But it does hurt. But its a fast hurt so Im totally fine for getting my belly button pierced. It takes getting used to. I had a metal thing in my nose.. Its a weird feeling at first. But I've gotten used to it.


To clean it, I just wash my face with face wash like normal avoiding scrubbing that area. Then I get Salt and water and microwave it for 15 seconds. Then I grab a q-tip and dip it in the water and then just clean around and under my nose piercing. I do that morning and night. I have no problems. The lady told me not the lay on the piercing when i sleep and that hasnt been a problem at all because I just put my hand under my face when I sleep on my side. 


Theres no redness, no infection. It looks good. I love it. Oh, and i make sure not to put makeup near the piercing too because that can infect it. My boyfriend likes it. :-) 

No comments: