Thursday, July 8, 2010

Makeup Look of the Day: Purple Eyeshadows


This look looks really good with brown eyes. It really brings them out. I love doing purple looks on a rainy day like it is for me today.

The products I used are listed below:

Two Faced Shadow Insurance
Elfs Duo Eyeshadow Creme in "Berry Mix"
Jane's Eye Zing in "Purple Heart"
Elfs Brightning Eye Color quad in "Silver Lining"
Milani's Eyeliner Pencil in Black
Elfs Waterproof eyeliner pen in "Plum"
Covergirls Lash Blast Mascara
Covergirls Lash Blast Length Mascara
Maybellines "The Falsies Volum' Express" Mascara
Revlons Brow Fantasy in "Dark Brown"
Elfs Natural Radiance Blusher in "Shy"
MACS Lustre Lipstick in "Viva Glam V"
MACS Lustreglass in "Love Nectar"

I have a step by step video showing you guys how to do this look exactly if you want me to post that. Just let me know. :-)

1 comment:

Christine Ngo said...

aww i didnt know you had one too! love it!