Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Burt's Bee's: Naturally Ageless Line Smoothing Eye Creme

I'm back! Finally got the internet in my new apartment! Haha. Every things coming together so well. I thought I'd start out with a quick review of this new eye creme I've been using and loving. I actually found out about this from my boyfriend. Haha. As we were moving in, I came across an eye creme he had that he hadn't used and that was brand new. Coincidently I was in need of an eye creme. I had just been using my face creme on my eyes as well.

I read reviews online about this product because I was of course curious on what other people thought. The only negative thing I saw about it was the price.. I think it runs for about $25.00 for such a tiny little thing. But I didn't buy it so that isn't a factor for me.

What I love about it the most is the feeling it gives my eyes. It gives my eyes this cooling and regenerating feeling that feels absolutely wonderful. What I'm sure everyone will love is the pomegranate extract that it contains. It protects your hair and skin from environmental stress. I can't stress enough about how much I should take care of my eyes especially since I wear eye makeup everyday.

I do love this product and I would spend the money on it. It's definitely worth it in my book and it just so happens to be in my favorite Burt's Bee's line right? :-)

No comments: