Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mini Beauty Haul

So, I haven't really gotten anything beauty in awhile because 1) I am stocked up on way too many things beauty and 2) I've been saving for my new apartment. :-)

Im obsessed with unique nail polish colors so I got this color called "Lime Lights" by Sally Hansen's "Xtreme wear" nail polish line. Its a really nice shimmery minty green color. From the looks of it though, it seems like it'll take maybe like 3 coats to get the actual color so I think I'll put a white nail polish as a base under it so it'll show up alot better.

Ok, I've been craving to get Victoria's Secret scent in "Love Spell". I used to wear the scent all the time in 8th grade so it reminds me of that. I got the body mist, body lotion, shampoo, and conditioner of it. I'll let you know how the shampoo and conditioner turn out to be. Im kind of curious on if those are good quality or not.

Those are the only things I got beauty today. I bought some DVD's though. I bought the 1st season of "Lost". My boyfriend said it was pretty good so we'll see. We also got "Zodiac" and "Texas Chainsaw Massacre."
I bought a 16 piece glass set. We were in need for some drinking glasses. They're really nice. Aside from all that I bought a ton of groceries today. :-) Let me know if you guys have used these products and what you think about them. :-)

No comments: