Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Current Face Washes

The current Face wash that I use and have been loving is the "Loreal Go 360 Clean" face wash. The one I use is the orange one that is the deep exfoliating scrub. I like using face washes in general that is some kind of exfoliant because it takes my makeup off and cleans my skin alot better with the beads it has in it. Now, some people's skin can be alittle sensitive to using exfoliants everyday so that's why they have others in the line.

There's one for sensitive skin, a deep cream cleanser, and then just the deep facial cleanser. Here's the link if you want to check them out. http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/default.aspx#/?page=top{userdata//d+d//|diagnostic|main:pdp//objectid+SK26_3//{pdp_tab:pdp_overview//objectid+SK26_3//}|media:_blank|nav|overlay:_blank} :-)

I really really love the little scrubbing pad it comes with to scrub your face with. It feels very soft. I especially love it because I wear makeup mostly everyday and the little pad works perfectly for getting it all off. I dont need a special makeup cleanser or anything to get my makeup off everyday.

Now, I love trying different products so I make sure that I dont use the same products over and over. But after this face wash is done, Im going to be keeping the little pad for other face washes I get. I love it. :-) I definitely do recommend this face wash line.

No comments: